Friday 27 November 2015

Prom day!

 PROM 2K15
Few pics from my prom night. Will have more as you scroll down! It was been a very short night but yet a memorable night for me and also the others,i hope!
Few pics of the girls💕

And,few pics of the guys... hahah






This is me! What i wore is a elegantblack dress with a dusty pink snood ! You girls cant really see what heels im using because its covered with my dress,hehe! Dress was bought from Sufyaa which has an online shop and also a showroom at Tanjong Katong Complex ! Really love the staff there as they are so friendly! You girls should check it out!
Black Elegant Dress : $69
Snood from First Lady : $7.95 ( very cheap for a snood)
Heels from lucky plaza: $19.90
So this my class of 2014 & 2015
I can say that i may not be really close with them as i was promoted from Normal Academic to Express,so yeah. BUT! I can say that they are the best and fun to mix around with. We can be serious at times and crazy at times,haha! Especially when we had a class chalet a day bfor our prom! Wow,crazy isnt it? Although tired the next day,really had fun spending time with them. Couldnt ask so much for ;) Thanks ❤4E2.❤


No comments:

Post a Comment