Tuesday 23 June 2015

Menow matte lip pencil

Hey all beautiful people out there. I'm back for another update on my blog! I am so excited to share with you pretty ladies out there about what i bought online last few days ago!

AS you can see the above picture, i have bought 2 new matte lip pencils! It is called "Menow Matte Lip Pencil". Basically, this matte lipstick gives you a matte touch and a long last wearing. How great is that!

For code 16, it is kind of a pink pop colour which gives you a very nice pink tone on your lips. As for code 09, it is baby pink colour! I'm loving this colour as it gives you a natural look on your lips and it is also kind of a nude colour? But still have that light pink tone on it. 

Just take some note about this product, although it is long wearing but i recommend you to put on some lip balm as it is kindda dry on my lips. Not sure for you guise,but my lips are naturally dry. Hahas.

Eventually,i really love this. The colour pays off really well and easy to apply on your lips! 

That's all on my blog now!I will tell you where i got this down below. XOXO

Source taken: by me
Where i got them: 
insta -> @leeya_kissproof.sg

http://heyitsain.blogspot.sg/search/label/drugstore-2

No comments:

Post a Comment